Instrumental Landing Using Audio Indication
15 ноября 2017 года
E A Burlak, A M Nabatchikov and O N Korsun 2018 IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 312 012001
Мероприятие: Workshop on Materials and Engineering in Aeronautics, MEA 2017; Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University) Moscow; Russian Federation; 15 November 2017 - 16 November 2017
Полный текст публикации доступен в формате PDF по ссылке ниже.
The paper proposes an audio indication method for presenting to a pilot the information regarding the relative positions of an aircraft in the tasks of precision piloting. The implementation of the method is presented, the use of such parameters of audio signal as loudness, frequency and modulation are discussed. To confirm the operability of the audio indication channel the experiments using modern aircraft simulation facility were carried out. The simulated performed the instrument landing using the proposed audio method to indicate the aircraft deviations in relation to the slide path. The results proved compatible with the simulated instrumental landings using the traditional glidescope pointers. It inspires to develop the method in order to solve other precision piloting tasks.
This work was supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR), project 15-08-06946-a.
- Sebryakov G 2007 Herald of Computer And Information Technologies 10 2–7 (In Russian)
- Evdokimenkov V, Kim R, Krasil’shchikov M and Sebryakov G 2015 Journal of Computer and Systems Sciences International 54(4) 609–620
- Evdokimenkov V, Kim R, Krasil’shchikov M and Sebryakov G 2016 Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Advances in Neural Networks – ISNN 2016 9719 (Springer-Verlag GmbH) 365–372
- Gerathewohl S J 1956 Human Psychology in plane (Moscow: Publishing House of Foreign Literature) 379 (In Russian)
- Lavrova G 2015 Herald Of Computer And Information Technologies 3 3–8 (In Russian)
- Burlak E and Nabatchikov A 2013 Journal «Trudy MAI» 68 (In Russian)
- Korsun O and Semenov A 2007 Herald of Computer And Information Technologies 7 2–7 (In Russian)
- Burlak E and Nabatchikov A 2015 Herald Of Computer And Information Technologies 7 47–51 (In Russian)
Файлы к скачиванию:
- PDF с полным текстом публикации и иллюстрациями (756.27 КБ)